Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.
BERG are the first to design a range of InGround Trampolines with the additional feature of a safety net for added peace of mind. The BERG InGround trampolines have been designed so it is not necessary to dig such a deep hole as other inground trampolines. The short legs are not sunk into the ground so will not rust like other makes. They have also included an integrated frame net to allow air to escape and prevent balls or toys etc rolling under the trampoline.
The package includes the deluxe safety net which has the self closing entrance to provide maximum ease and safety for users entering and dismounting from the trampoline. The door closes with the use of velcro to ensure users are protected as soon as they are on the trampoline.The InGround Grand Champion is also equipped with the innovative TwinSpring System. This system consists of a large number of obliquely placed springs, which provide a unique jumping characteristic for the trampoline, so ensuring maximum safety and comfort whilst bouncing. The BERG range of trampolines is of such a high specification that they offer a 13 year warranty on the frame.
Manufacturer BERG Size 17ft x 12ft Oval Bounce Area 117.8 (Sq. ft.) or 10.8 (Sq. m) No. of Springs 144 Spring Length 7.7" (19.5cm) Bed Woven Pad Thickness 30mm Frame Thickness 42mm Maximum User Weight 18-19 stone or 120kg Frame Warranty 13 years Spring Warranty 5 years Bed Warranty 2 years Pad Warranty 2 Years Net Warranty 2 years
- Frame: The frame of the InGround Grand Champion is especially developed for installing trampolines at ground level and is equipped with 8 short legs.
- Padding: 39cm wide and 30mm deep, foam is covered by a thick water-resistant top layer of reinforced PVC
- Springs: 144 TwinSpring Gold Springs - The InGround Grand Champion is equipped with the innovative TwinSpring System. This system consists of a large number of obliquely placed springs, which provide a unique jumping characteristic for the trampoline.
- Entrance height: 27cm
- The jump mat contains special spring-eyes for the TwinSpring System.
- Deluxe Safety Net:Easily accessible, safe and self-closing entrance with a recognizable white hemmed entrance band. Attractive design of curved frame tubes that are connected inconspicuously onto the trampoline legs. The top of the safety net is formed by a hoop (made out of fiBERGlass tubes) to ensure the shape of the netting.
- Conforms to: ASTM and TUV
BERG has more than 20 years experience in developing, producing and selling active outdoor playtime pleasure! Their own team of experienced designers and engineers work daily on updating and improving their products. Leveraging innovations in technology, quality, safety, ease of use and design, their products constantly improve in function, ease of use and appearance. After development of a prototype and extensive testing in Holland, the new trampoline is taken into production. BERG is synonymous with top quality and safety. In addition to their internal testing, BERG submits its products to quality control testing by independent bodies. As a result of the tests, the products are certified in accordance with international standards and legislation. Of course the products are also tested by the users themselves: children.
Why chose BERG?
- All trampolines - including accessories - are developed and designed with safety as the main core value. The safety of each BERG trampoline is extensively tested.
- Each BERG trampoline is fitted with a protective edge which covers the springs and the steel frame.
- Each BERG frame is equipped with several strong connection pins. The advantage of this is that the connection pins connect all the component parts together. They also ensure that the legs underneath the trampoline do not fall off
when the trampoline is moved from A to B.
- There are several types of safety nets, because BERG also wants to guarantee the safety during trampolining as much as possible.
The materials used for all BERG trampolines are carefully selected and of a high quality. This is apparent from the very high quality BERG Elite+ protective edge, the thick wire used by BERG for the Goldspring+ springs and the thick steel frames of the BERG trampolines.
All springs used in our trampolines are elastic, supple and finished with a thick, rustproof layer of zinc. That is why you can keep on trampolining much longer.
All materials meet the prescribed, legal quality requirements and, in some cases, even exceed them.
The woven jumping mat is attached by springs to the trampoline frame through triangular eyes, each of which has been stitched through eight times. This ensures optimum strength and safety.
The combination of a well-finished frame at the welding seams, a thick rustproof layer of zinc inside and out, a large diameter and the large wall thickness of the steel ensure a sturdy and solid frame.
This item is despatched free of charge on a 3-5 working day service to the UK Mainland.
Unfortunately we are unable to delivery to any offshore areas including Channel Islands, Republic of Ireland, Northern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of WightxPrice:Actual Price:Our price is lower than the manufacturer's "minimum advertised price." As a result, we cannot show you the price in catalog or the product page.
You have no obligation to purchase the product once you know the price. You can simply remove the item from your cart.Our price is lower than the manufacturer's "minimum advertised price." As a result, we cannot show you the price in catalog or the product page.
You have no obligation to purchase the product once you know the price. You can simply remove the item from your cart.