11ft BERG Grey InGround Champion 330 Trampoline with Deluxe Enclosure New and Improved
- New design AirFlow bounce mat for superior bounce
- TwinSpring system ensures a smooth jumping experience
- Unique Inground design requires less digging
The BERG Champion range offers fantastic trampolining comfort, optimum safety and durability. BERG are the first to design a range of InGround Trampolines with the additional feature of a safety net for added peace of mind. The BERG InGround trampolines have been designed so it is not necessary to dig such a deep hole as other inground trampolines.
The top rail of the trampoline rests on special low feet. These are fixed firmly onto the ground with the ground anchors, which are included. These feet mean that the Champion In-Ground Trampoline is just 20 centimetres from the ground making it easy to get onto and much safer to use. They have also included an integrated frame net to allow air to escape and prevent balls or toys etc rolling under the trampoline. This 20cm clearance allows you to bounce well; if the trampoline was completely submerged there would be a cushioning effect that would prevent efficient bouncing.
The new and improved Champion range now comes with an AirFlow bounce mat. Higher jumps mean more fun. Berg have developed the AirFlow technique to enable you to make higher jumps. This jumping mat allows 50% more air permeation compared with a standard jumpking mat. Good airflow ensures less resistance while jumping higher, which is why you can make higher jumps.
The steel frame of the Champion is completely galvanised making the trampoline extra durable and much less likely to corrode, unlike cheaper trampolines. The protective edge of the Champion is 38cm wide and is made of non-absorbent waterproof foam. This wide overlap ensures that the springs are safely covered, so you can’t get caught between the springs, and softens any fall on the tubular frame. The Champion range is also equipped with the innovative TwinSpring System. This system consists of a large number of obliquely placed springs which provide a unique jumping characteristic for the trampoline; so ensuring maximum safety and comfort whilst bouncing. The BERG Champion range of trampolines is of such a high specification that they offer a 13 year warranty on the frame.
The Champion In-Ground Trampoline needs a bowl shaped hole to be dug that is 75cm deep at its lowest point.
BERG Deluxe Safety Net
This package includes the Deluxe safety enclosure which has the self closing entrance to provide maximum ease and safety for users entering and dismounting from the trampoline. The door closes with the use of velcro to ensure users are protected as soon as they are on the trampoline. This enclosure has beautifully rounded poles to give a feeling of space and added strength. It also has the smart black sleeve protecting the foam inside. There is a specially designed rod at the top to keep it securely in place which also keeps the net taught and looking super neat. The enclosure poles are connected via a unique and extremely neat design to give added stability. The entrance is also via a super safe self-closing Velcro entrance with a white trim for added visibility.
|Bounce Area||63.6" (Sq. ft.) or 5.7 (Sq. m)|
|No. of Springs||96|
|Spring Length||7.5" (19cm)|
|Maximum User Weight||15st 7lb / 100kg|
|Frame Warranty||10 years|
|Spring Warranty||5 years|
|Bed Warranty||2 years|
|Pad Warranty||2 years|
|Net Warranty||2 years|
BERG has more than 20 years experience in developing, producing and selling active outdoor playtime pleasure! Their own team of experienced designers and engineers work daily on updating and improving their products. Leveraging innovations in technology, quality, safety, ease of use and design, their products constantly improve in function, ease of use and appearance. After development of a prototype and extensive testing in Holland, the new trampoline is taken into production. BERG is synonymous with top quality and safety. In addition to their internal testing, BERG submits its products to quality control testing by independent bodies. As a result of the tests, the products are certified in accordance with international standards and legislation. Of course the products are also tested by the users themselves: children.
Why choose BERG?
- All trampolines - including accessories - are developed and designed with safety as the main core value. The safety of each BERG trampoline is extensively tested.
- Each BERG trampoline is fitted with a protective edge which covers the springs and the steel frame.
- Each BERG frame is equipped with several strong connection pins. The advantage of this is that the connection pins connect all the component parts together. They also ensure that the legs underneath the trampoline do not fall off when the trampoline is moved from A to B.
- There are several types of safety nets, because BERG also wants to guarantee the safety during trampolining as much as possible.
- The materials used for all BERG trampolines are carefully selected and of a high quality. This is apparent from the very high quality BERG Elite+ protective edge, the thick wire used by BERG for the Goldspring+ springs and the thick steel frames of the BERG trampolines.
- All springs used in our trampolines are elastic, supple and finished with a thick, rustproof layer of zinc. That is why you can keep on trampolining much longer.
- All materials meet the prescribed, legal quality requirements and, in some cases, even exceed them.
- The woven jumping mat is attached by springs to the trampoline frame through triangular eyes, each of which has been stitched through eight times. This ensures optimum strength and safety
- The combination of a well-finished frame at the welding seams, a thick rustproof layer of zinc inside and out, a large diameter and the large wall thickness of the steel ensure a sturdy and solid frame.
FREE DELIVERY - This item is delivered free of charge on a 3-5 working day service to the UK Mainland. Other areas will have a delivery surcharge (dependent on the postcode) added automatically during checkout. Orders received before 3:00pm will be processed the same day.
We're sorry we can't ship directly to the rest of the world but we are happy to liaise with a UK freight forwarder to arrange delivery overseas. To do this simply enter your freight forwarder's details in the delivery address at checkout. If you have any queries please contact us.
If you are exporting this product, we can provide you with documentation to enable you to reclaim the VAT. Please contact us for more information.