Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.
REDUCED BY £100 TO CLEAR - CUSTOMER RETURN - ALL CHECKED AND COMPLETE - FULL WARRANTY
This new Jumpking Rectangular Trampoline offers a professional jumping performance due to its shape and spring configuration. Unlike round trampolines the bouncer can jump anywhere on the jumping service and get the same bounce and not get pulled back into the middle.
If safety is a priority, which for most of us parents it is, then this is the trampoline for you. The Jumpking Rectangular trampolines boasts Jumpking's thickest frame yet ensuring optimum stability and strength.
Featuring the Tri-layer Socket, the enclosure poles slot directly into the trampoline top rail, completely removing the need for brackets! You have a great looking product that takes a fraction of the time to assemble compared to any other system. Plus, the Eurospring™ 'over and under' configuration reduces stress on the frame, increasing durability and optimising the jumping performance. The Jumpking Rectangular trampolines are backed by the Jumpking name, the biggest trampoline manufacturer in the world, with more worldwide sales than any other brand. The build quality of this trampoline is such that the manufacturers provide a very reassuring 10 year guarantee on the frame and 5 year guarantee on the bed and springs.
Advantage Over Traditional Trampolines
- Multiple jumping zones
- Easy to build. It takes a fraction of the time to build compared to other systems, as brackets are not required
- Easy maintenance, not nuts and bolts to re-tighten, ever !
- Quick to take down and put up if necessary
- Attractive packaging
- 'Tri-Layer socket'; the enclosure poles slot directly into trampoline top rail - No Brackets!
- The Eurospring™ 'over & under' design reduces frame stress, improving durability & optimising spring performance for a better bounce
- It looks great, with horizontal shock-corded poles to hold the enclosure in a rectangular form
- Adaptable and flexible, making it incredibly effective for the end user
- The net uses the 'stitch-in' system for added safety
- Fully fastened entry/exit door for maximum security
- Complete peace of mind for the concerned parent
- Conforms to all safety regulations and EN71-14 tested
NB: This is a customer return in original boxes.
Manufacturer Jumpking Size 13ft x 9ft Rectangular Next Day Delivery Yes Free Gift No Ladder Included Yes Cover Included No Shoe Store Included No No. of Springs 84 Spring Length 84 x 7" springs Bed Heavy Duty Polypropylene Permatron Pad Thickness 20mm Frame Thickness 57mm Maximum User Weight 22 stone or 140kg Frame Warranty 10 years Spring Warranty 5 years Bed Warranty 5 years Pad Warranty 2 year Net Warranty 2 year
- Included with this trampoline:
- Fully integrated safety enclosure
- Size: 9ft x 13ft
- Frame: High strength (57mm dia) galvanised steel; 8-piece top rail 57mm with with 4 "W" shaped legs.
- Joint system: Tri-layer socket
- Padding: 25cm wide and 20mm deep, closed cell foam with dark green laminated vinyl covering
- Springs: 96 springs of 7" Eurospring™ design 'over and under' layout. Heavy duty high tensile steel
- Height: 36"
- Bed: Heavy duty polypropylene permatron jumping surface
- Enclosure Net Support System: Slots into legs, no brackets! Unique Jumpking 'shock-corded rod' system
- Package dimensions: 84.8kg 144x74x20cm box 1, 129x74x17cm box 2
- Weight limit: 22 stone or 140kg
- Conforms to: ASTM and TUV
We have the largest range of Jumpking trampolines available in the UK today. If we don't have a Jumpking Trampoline to suit you, no one will!
The Jumpking trampoline brand is the biggest in the world today and they have been making trampolines for approximately 50 years. Jumpking is the market leader with great trampoline innovations and the manufacturing facility now produces approximately 60% of the world's trampolines. As well as the highest standards of quality, Jumpking pride themselves on the continual development of their products, as can be seen by their huge range. Jumpking trampolines are all designed with safety as the first priority. All trampolines meet or exceed ASTM and TUV standards. Jumpking trampolines also come with a comprehensive range of accessories to add to the experience. Jumpking Trampolines provide fun, exercise, health, fitness and safety for the whole family. We at Trampolines.co.uk have been supplying Jumpking Trampolines since our very earliest days and due to our product knowledge and keen prices have become one of the most successful Jumpking retailers in the UK today.
Why buy a 'JumpPOD'?
All of our Jumpkings are PODs. They are the next generation Trampoline, providing two of the original trampoline products (trampoline and enclosure) and putting them together in one unit. Featuring the Tri-layer Socket, the enclosure poles slot directly into the trampoline top rail, completely removing the need for brackets. You have a great looking product that takes less time to assemble compared to any other system. Plus, the new Euro-Spring 'over and under' configuration reduces stress on the frame, increasing durability and optimising the jumping performance.
Jumpking OvalPOD Oval Trampolines
The Jumpking oval shaped trampoline was specially developed for the UK market. The Ovals combine the outstanding performance of a rectangular trampoline with the proven safety features of the best selling JumpPOD and here at Trampolines.co.uk we can offer you 5 different sizes of OvalPOD.
Jumpking Rectangular Trampolines
These brand new designs arrived in the UK May 2016 and have been hugely popular. As with indoor competition trampolines, the Jumpking Rectangulars have a 'sweet spot' in the centre but also offer an even controllable bounce across the entire bounce mat.
This item is available for COLLECTION ONLY from Lingfeild Surrey, RH7. Please contact us first to arrange collection date and time.xPrice:Actual Price:Our price is lower than the manufacturer's "minimum advertised price." As a result, we cannot show you the price in catalog or the product page.
You have no obligation to purchase the product once you know the price. You can simply remove the item from your cart.Our price is lower than the manufacturer's "minimum advertised price." As a result, we cannot show you the price in catalog or the product page.
You have no obligation to purchase the product once you know the price. You can simply remove the item from your cart.