Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.
We strive to bring you as much choice as possible, as such we are able to offer 5 sizes of Jumpking new OvalPOD™ trampolines.
We are delighted to be able to offer you an innovation in trampolining. This new and improved Jumpking OvalPOD™ Trampoline, is the long awaited oval shaped trampoline now with Black powder coated frame & legs
Why Oval? Well, it provides the performance of a rectangular trampoline with the safety of the original round JumpPOD™. It's basically a JumpPOD™ in a convenient oval shape. It will fit odd shaped and smaller gardens.
If you cannot fit a conventional round trampoline into your garden this is the answer for you. The OvalPOD™ gives peace of mind in a trampoline package that is easy to assemble and complete in one unit. The enclosure uprights simply slot down into the trampoline top rail. The build quality of this trampoline is such that the manufacturers provide a very reassuring 10 year guarantee on the frame and 5 year guarantee on the bed and springs.
Features of the Jumpking OvalPOD™ Trampoline and Safety Net Package:
- A unique design oval trampoline for increased performance and optimum safety. Ideal for compact gardens
- Extra thick 48 mm heavy duty galvanised legs for increased stability and safety
- Trampolines and safety enclosure just slots together for increased stability - no need for brackets. Easy to assemble and looks fantastic.
- Safety enclosure features support rods at top and laces at bottom for yet more stability and a tight connection to the trampoline frame.
- Easy cord lock ties for maximum security.
- Unique Eurospring™ design with over and under spring configuration puts less strain on the trampoline and improves jumping performance
- This oval trampoline combines the safety net found on round trampolines with the extra bounce that comes from a rectangular trampoline.
- The unique design of the Oval JumpPOD™ allows you purchaser to buy a larger trampoline, creating a safer jumping environment without filling the whole garden.
Please note this is a customer return,brand new in unopened boxes includes FREE COVER
Manufacturer Jumpking Size 13ft x 9ft Oval Shape Oval Next Day Delivery Yes Bounce Area 60.5 (Sq. ft.) or 5.6 (Sq. m) Ladder Included Yes No. of Springs 76 Spring Length 60 x 7" (18cm) & 16 x 6.5" (16.5cm) Bed Heavy Duty Polypropylene Permatron Pad Thickness 10mm Frame Thickness 48mm Maximum User Weight 140kg or 23 Stone Frame Warranty 10 years Spring Warranty 5 years Bed Warranty 5 years Pad Warranty 2 Years Net Warranty 2 years
- Frame: Black Powder coated high strength full galvanised steel with 4 W-shaped Legs
- Top frame size - 44mm (dia) x 1.5mm (gauge/thickness)
- Height : Frame height 35" with enclosure height approx 9ft
- Legs - 4 x 48mm (dia) x 1.5mm (gauge/thickness)
- Safety net frame - 8 x 32mm (dia) x 1.4mm (gauge/thickness)(upper curve pole – 8x 32mm (dia) x 1.1mm gauge thickness)
- Poles slot directly into the Tri-layer socket - no need for brackets
- Horizontal G3 shock corded rods for a safer and neater safety enclosure
- Safety net attaches to the jumping bed - prevents small children slipping between
- Springs: eurospring design with its over and under configuration, produces less strain on the trampoline and improves jumping performance
- Pads - closed cell foam with laminated vinyl, 25cms (w) x 2cms (d) in Black
- Jumping bed: heavy duty polypropylene permatron bed
- Weight limit: approx 23 Stone /140 kg
- Standards: ASTM and TUV
- Easy to assemble
We have the largest range of Jumpking trampolines available in the UK today. If we don't have a Jumpking Trampoline to suit you, no one will!
The Jumpking trampoline brand is the biggest in the world today and they have been making trampolines for approximately 50 years. Jumpking is the market leader with great trampoline innovations and the manufacturing facility now produces approximately 60% of the world's trampolines. As well as the highest standards of quality, Jumpking pride themselves on the continual development of their products, as can be seen by their huge range. Jumpking trampolines are all designed with safety as the first priority. All trampolines meet or exceed ASTM and TUV standards. Jumpking trampolines also come with a comprehensive range of accessories to add to the experience. Jumpking Trampolines provide fun, exercise, health, fitness and safety for the whole family. We at Trampolines.co.uk have been supplying Jumpking Trampolines since our very earliest days and due to our product knowledge and keen prices have become one of the most successful Jumpking retailers in the UK today.
Why buy a 'JumpPOD'?
All of our Jumpkings are PODs. They are the next generation Trampoline, providing two of the original trampoline products (trampoline and enclosure) and putting them together in one unit. Featuring the Tri-layer Socket, the enclosure poles slot directly into the trampoline top rail, completely removing the need for brackets. You have a great looking product that takes less time to assemble compared to any other system. Plus, the new Euro-Spring 'over and under' configuration reduces stress on the frame, increasing durability and optimising the jumping performance.
Jumpking OvalPOD Oval Trampolines
The Jumpking oval shaped trampoline was specially developed for the UK market. The Ovals combine the outstanding performance of a rectangular trampoline with the proven safety features of the best selling JumpPOD and here at Trampolines.co.uk we can offer you 5 different sizes of OvalPOD.
Jumpking Rectangular Trampolines
These brand new designs arrived in the UK May 2016 and have been hugely popular. As with indoor competition trampolines, the Jumpking Rectangulars have a 'sweet spot' in the centre but also offer an even controllable bounce across the entire bounce mat.
This item is available for COLLECTION ONLY from Lingfield Surrey, RH7. Please contact us first to arrange collection date and time.xPrice:Actual Price:Our price is lower than the manufacturer's "minimum advertised price." As a result, we cannot show you the price in catalog or the product page.
You have no obligation to purchase the product once you know the price. You can simply remove the item from your cart.Our price is lower than the manufacturer's "minimum advertised price." As a result, we cannot show you the price in catalog or the product page.
You have no obligation to purchase the product once you know the price. You can simply remove the item from your cart.