Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.
The Grand Champion oval is now available in 3 sizes. This model offers all the advantages of an oval trampoline, such as having more than one jump spot, as well as giving a very generous size jump area with a convenient shape for positioning in your garden. It is also available in this inground version for a more discreet appearance in your garden.
The new and improved Champion range now comes with an AirFlow bounce mat. Higher jumps mean more fun. Berg have developed the AirFlow technique to enable you to make higher jumps. This jumping mat allows 50% more air permeation compared with a standard jumpking mat. Good airflow ensures less resistance while jumping higher, which is why you can make higher jumps.
The steel frame of the Champion is completely galvanised and has a black powder coating, making the trampoline extra durable and much less likely to corrode, unlike cheaper trampolines.The Grand Champion is also equipped with the innovative TwinSpring System. This system consists of a large number of obliquely placed springs, which provide a unique jumping characteristic for the trampoline, so ensuring maximum safety and comfort whilst bouncing.
The frame and legs are connected through a special click system that keeps everything firmly in place during trampolining or when moving the trampoline.
The protective edge of the Champion is 39cm wide and is made of non-absorbent waterproof foam. This wide overlap ensures that the springs are safely covered, so you can’t get caught between the springs, and softens any fall on the tubular frame.
The package includes the deluxe safety net which has the self closing entrance to provide maximum ease and safety for users entering and dismounting from the trampoline. The door closes with the use of velcro to ensure users are protected as soon as they are on the trampoline. It has an arched construction for extra strength and shape retention.
Manufacturer BERG Size 15ft 5" x 10ft 2" Oval Shape Oval Cover Included No No. of Springs 112 Spring Length 7.7" (19.5cm) Bed Woven Pad Thickness 30mm Frame Thickness 42mm Top Rail Height 27cm Maximum User Weight 18 stone or 120kg Frame Warranty 10 years Spring Warranty 5 years Bed Warranty 2 years Pad Warranty 2 Years Net Warranty 2 years
- Frame: The frame is highly rust-resistant due to the special double coating on the tubes. The tubes are first covered with a durable zinc-layer and then a beautiful black powder coating layer is put on top for extra durability.
- Springs: 80 TwinSpring Gold Springs - The Grand Champion is equipped with the innovative TwinSpring System. This system consists of a large number of obliquely placed springs, which provide a unique jumping characteristic for the trampoline.
- Entrance height: 27cm
- The jump mat contains special spring-eyes for the TwinSpring System.
- Deluxe Safety Net:Easily accessible, safe and self-closing entrance with a recognizable white hemmed entrance band. Attractive design of curved frame tubes that are connected inconspicuously onto the trampoline legs. The top of the safety net is formed by a hoop (made out of fiBERGlass tubes) to ensure the shape of the netting.
- Conforms to: ASTM and TUV
Please note the Inground version has a zinc coating with no black finish.
* The warranty on the frame can be increased by 3 years if the product is registered within 1 month of purchase.
BERG has more than 20 years experience in developing, producing and selling active outdoor playtime pleasure! Their own team of experienced designers and engineers work daily on updating and improving their products. Leveraging innovations in technology, quality, safety, ease of use and design, their products constantly improve in function, ease of use and appearance. After development of a prototype and extensive testing in Holland, the new trampoline is taken into production. BERG is synonymous with top quality and safety. In addition to their internal testing, BERG submits its products to quality control testing by independent bodies. As a result of the tests, the products are certified in accordance with international standards and legislation. Of course the products are also tested by the users themselves: children.
Why choose BERG?
- All trampolines - including accessories - are developed and designed with safety as the main core value. The safety of each BERG trampoline is extensively tested.
- Each BERG trampoline is fitted with a protective edge which covers the springs and the steel frame.
- Each BERG frame is equipped with several strong connection pins. The advantage of this is that the connection pins connect all the component parts together. They also ensure that the legs underneath the trampoline do not fall off when the trampoline is moved from A to B.
- There are several types of safety nets, because BERG also wants to guarantee the safety during trampolining as much as possible.
The materials used for all BERG trampolines are carefully selected and of a high quality. This is apparent from the very high quality BERG Elite+ protective edge, the thick wire used by BERG for the Goldspring+ springs and the thick steel frames of the BERG trampolines.
All springs used in our trampolines are elastic, supple and finished with a thick, rustproof layer of zinc. That is why you can keep on trampolining much longer.
All materials meet the prescribed, legal quality requirements and, in some cases, even exceed them.
The woven jumping mat is attached by springs to the trampoline frame through triangular eyes, each of which has been stitched through eight times. This ensures optimum strength and safety.
The combination of a well-finished frame at the welding seams, a thick rustproof layer of zinc inside and out, a large diameter and the large wall thickness of the steel ensure a sturdy and solid frame.
FREE DELIVERY - This item is delivered free of charge on a 3-5 working day service to the UK Mainland. Other areas will have a delivery surcharge (dependent on the postcode) added automatically during checkout. Orders received before 3:00pm will be processed the same day.
We're sorry we can't ship directly to the rest of the world but we are happy to liaise with a UK freight forwarder to arrange delivery overseas. To do this simply enter your freight forwarder's details in the delivery address at checkout. If you have any queries please contact us.
If you are exporting this product, we can provide you with documentation to enable you to reclaim the VAT. Please contact us for more information.xPrice:Actual Price:Our price is lower than the manufacturer's "minimum advertised price." As a result, we cannot show you the price in catalog or the product page.
You have no obligation to purchase the product once you know the price. You can simply remove the item from your cart.Our price is lower than the manufacturer's "minimum advertised price." As a result, we cannot show you the price in catalog or the product page.
You have no obligation to purchase the product once you know the price. You can simply remove the item from your cart.