Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.
What a fun way for children to exercise! Children will enjoy hours of jumping with this quality trampoline.
The BERG InGround Favorit trampoline provides a great solution for those who prefer their trampoline out of sight as much possible, its frame construction is only 20 centimeters from ground level! The BERG InGround Favorit offers the ideal balance between safety, durability, and price. The BERG InGround trampolines have been designed so it is not necessary to dig such a deep hole as other inground trampolines. The short legs are not sunk into the ground so will not rust like other makes. They have also included an integrated frame net to allow air to escape and prevent balls or toys etc rolling under the trampoline.
This quality trampoline has a wide protective edge so that the springs are safely covered, the material is bisonyl, which guarantees years of fun and the springs are attached to the jumping mat by triangular hooks and secured by a full 8 rows of stitching. The frame is also galvanised on the inside and out to make it rustproof.
The BERG Favorit range offers an ideal balance of safety, durability and affordability. They come with the GoldSpring Solo system. These springs are so flexible that both children and adults can safely and easily practice trampolining and they offer the perfect combination of flexibility and strength to give you a light and easy bounce for all day bouncing! These trampolines are excellent quality and come with some of the longest warranties on the market.
Manufacturer BERG Size 11ft Round Bounce Area 63.6 (Sq. ft.) or 5.7 (Sq. m) No. of Springs 72 Spring Length 7.7" (19.5cm) Bed Woven Pad Thickness 10/20mm Frame Thickness 42mm Maximum User Weight 15-16 stone or 100kg Frame Warranty 5 years Spring Warranty 2 years Bed Warranty 2 years Pad Warranty 2 Years
- Diameter: 11ft / 3.3m
- Frame: The frame and short legs are connected via a special click system to keep it firmly in place when bouncing or moving. The frame has a zinc coating for additional rust proofing
- Padding: 38cm wide and tapers in depth from 20mm to 10mm with a non-absorbent waterproof foam and a water drainage system, Springs: 72 x 19cm Gold Springs
- Weight limit: 15-16 stone or 100kg
- Conforms to: ASTM and TUV
* The warranty on the frame can be increased by 3 years if the product is registered within 1 month of purchase.
Save money and buy your accessories at the same time as your trampoline. Please use the tick box above to make your selection
Protect your In Ground trampoline with a Berg Cover. Not only will this save you cleaning any mess off of the bed before use, it will protect the life of your trampoline. It's also a great way to let little ones know that the trampoline is out of bounds until you're ready for them to start bouncing.
Please note - this cover is designed for use with trampolines that do not have enclosures.
Berg Favorit InGround Trampoline:
BERG has more than 20 years experience in developing, producing and selling active outdoor playtime pleasure! Their own team of experienced designers and engineers work daily on updating and improving their products. Leveraging innovations in technology, quality, safety, ease of use and design, their products constantly improve in function, ease of use and appearance. After development of a prototype and extensive testing in Holland, the new trampoline is taken into production. BERG is synonymous with top quality and safety. In addition to their internal testing, BERG submits its products to quality control testing by independent bodies. As a result of the tests, the products are certified in accordance with international standards and legislation. Of course the products are also tested by the users themselves: children.
Why chose BERG?
- All trampolines - including accessories - are developed and designed with safety as the main core value. The safety of each BERG trampoline is extensively tested.
- Each BERG trampoline is fitted with a protective edge which covers the springs and the steel frame.
- Each BERG frame is equipped with several strong connection pins. The advantage of this is that the connection pins connect all the component parts together. They also ensure that the legs underneath the trampoline do not fall off when the trampoline is moved from A to B.
- There are several types of safety nets, because BERG also wants to guarantee the safety during trampolining as much as possible.
The materials used for all BERG trampolines are carefully selected and of a high quality. This is apparent from the very high quality BERG Elite+ protective edge, the thick wire used by BERG for the Goldspring+ springs and the thick steel frames of the BERG trampolines.
All springs used in our trampolines are elastic, supple and finished with a thick, rustproof layer of zinc. That is why you can keep on trampolining much longer.
All materials meet the prescribed, legal quality requirements and, in some cases, even exceed them.
The woven jumping mat is attached by springs to the trampoline frame through triangular eyes, each of which has been stitched through eight times. This ensures optimum strength and safety.
The combination of a well-finished frame at the welding seams, a thick rustproof layer of zinc inside and out, a large diameter and the large wall thickness of the steel ensure a sturdy and solid frame.
This item is despatched free of charge on a next working day service to England, Wales and parts of Scotland. Orders received before 1pm will be despatched the same day. Customers living in the areas listed below will incur a surcharge, which will be added at checkout. Please note - free delivery only applies to orders over £50.
Delivery Surcharge Areas
Scottish highlands: IV1-4, IV6-29, IV32-40, IV42, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA36, PA38-40, PA50, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50, Isle of Wight
Unfortunately we are unable to deliver to the following areas: all Scottish Islands, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Eire, Scilly Isles, Channel Islands
* Free next day delivery applies to non-surcharge areas onlyxPrice:Actual Price:Our price is lower than the manufacturer's "minimum advertised price." As a result, we cannot show you the price in catalog or the product page.
You have no obligation to purchase the product once you know the price. You can simply remove the item from your cart.Our price is lower than the manufacturer's "minimum advertised price." As a result, we cannot show you the price in catalog or the product page.
You have no obligation to purchase the product once you know the price. You can simply remove the item from your cart.