16ft 4" x 9ft 10"BERG Ultim Champion FlatGround 500 Grey + Safety Net Deluxe XL
- New design AirFlow bounce mat for superior bounce
- TwinSpring system ensures a smooth jumping experience
- 220cm safety net ensures safety for jumpers
The unique BERG Flatground Champion trampoline range has been extended to include this very popular rectangular shape. This BERG Flatground Champion trampoline is designed to fit easily into gardens and getting on and off has never been so easy.
The 220cm safety net provides peace of mind ensuring your children won't accidentally jump off the trampoline and onto the ground. This is the only Flatground trampoline that can be fitted with a net.
The BERG Flatground Champion is equipped with the unique BERG Airflow jumping mat. Normally, if you fit your trampoline flush with the ground, then the bounce is severely affected becasue the trapped air underneath the bed has nowhere to go. BERG have solved this problem with their specially designed Airflow jumping mat which gives 50% more airflow so your jumping and bouncing is unaffected.
The BERG Flatground Champion is very quiet due to the straps in the protective edge. These reduce the noise level between the springs and the edge - so no noisy rattle when you jump.
The BERG Flatground Champion has double springs that attach to the jumping mat at an angle. This makes them extra-long and extremely flexible giving a superb jumping experience. The springs are attached to the jumping mat by triangular eyes that are stitched 8 times. This makes the trampoline solid, safe and long lasting.
The unique patented steel frame of the BERG Flatground Champion is 120mm high with a width of 40mm and a thickness of 2mm. The height of the frame prevents the grounds around the sides of the trampoline from caving in and preserves the shape from the hole. Due to the large surface area of this unique frame, the trampoline is very stable and secure within the ground. The frame is coated with a durable layer of zinc to prevent corrosion.
The protective edge of the Champion Flatground is 41cm wide and 3cm thick and is made of non-absorbant waterproof foam. This wide overlap ensures the springs are safely covered, so you can't get caught between the springs, and softens any fall on the tubular frame.
The Flatground Trampoline needs a bowl shaped hole to be dug that is 100cm deep at its lowest point.
|No. of Springs||128|
|Maximum User Weight||120kg/18st 9lb|
|Frame Warranty||10 years|
|Spring Warranty||5 years|
|Bed Warranty||2 years|
|Pad Warranty||2 years|
|Net Warranty||2 years|
BERG has more than 20 years experience in developing, producing and selling active outdoor playtime pleasure! Their own team of experienced designers and engineers work daily on updating and improving their products. Leveraging innovations in technology, quality, safety, ease of use and design, their products constantly improve in function, ease of use and appearance. After development of a prototype and extensive testing in Holland, the new trampoline is taken into production. BERG is synonymous with top quality and safety. In addition to their internal testing, BERG submits its products to quality control testing by independent bodies. As a result of the tests, the products are certified in accordance with international standards and legislation. Of course the products are also tested by the users themselves: children.
Why choose BERG?
- All trampolines - including accessories - are developed and designed with safety as the main core value. The safety of each BERG trampoline is extensively tested.
- Each BERG trampoline is fitted with a protective edge which covers the springs and the steel frame.
- Each BERG frame is equipped with several strong connection pins. The advantage of this is that the connection pins connect all the component parts together. They also ensure that the legs underneath the trampoline do not fall off when the trampoline is moved from A to B.
- There are several types of safety nets, because BERG also wants to guarantee the safety during trampolining as much as possible.
- The materials used for all BERG trampolines are carefully selected and of a high quality. This is apparent from the very high quality BERG Elite+ protective edge, the thick wire used by BERG for the Goldspring+ springs and the thick steel frames of the BERG trampolines.
- All springs used in our trampolines are elastic, supple and finished with a thick, rustproof layer of zinc. That is why you can keep on trampolining much longer.
- All materials meet the prescribed, legal quality requirements and, in some cases, even exceed them.
- The woven jumping mat is attached by springs to the trampoline frame through triangular eyes, each of which has been stitched through eight times. This ensures optimum strength and safety
- The combination of a well-finished frame at the welding seams, a thick rustproof layer of zinc inside and out, a large diameter and the large wall thickness of the steel ensure a sturdy and solid frame.
FREE 2-3 DAY DELIVERY
This item is despatched free of charge on a 2-3 working day service to England, Wales and parts of Scotland. Other areas will have a delivery surcharge (dependent on the postcode) added automatically during checkout.
Please note, these goods are very heavy and so will be delivered on a wooden pallet on a kerbside service. The carrier will deliver to your front door if they can use a pallet truck. Gravel drives may prevent this so please contact us if you have any concerns about delivery.
We're sorry we can't ship directly to the rest of the world but we are happy to liaise with a UK freight forwarder to arrange delivery overseas. To do this simply enter your freight forwarder's details in the delivery address at checkout. If you have any queries please contact us.